Monday, August 1, 2011

Butt-Kicking Bad Habits!!!

I absolutely meant that as a double entendre! I have a few bad habits that are literally kicking my butt! However, I fully intend to kick these habits starting NOW!!!

Bad Habit #1 PROCRASTINATION

This is by far my worst habit! If I'm waist deep in a good book, engulfed in a show, or not in a generally good mood... I totally shut off! I put off all the items on my to do list until further notice! Let me be the first to tell you... that just SUCKS! I always end up with a boat load of things to do at the last minute! Time management people... this is what I need a good lesson in! I'm constantly rushing and I hate to rush! Besides... a REAL divine being.. yes DIVA.. like ourselves should NEVER rush and always be on time! UNLESS its a party & in that case.. the Fashionably Late/Grand Entrance rule applies!! LoL ;)

Bad Habit #2 I CLEAN EVERYTHING... BUT MY ROOM!!

CAUTION!! This one sneaks up on you! You may not think this is bad because "Hey, I can still entertain guests.. every other part of my place is pristine!" ..... NOT!!! 1. There's no room left for spontaneity! The hall bathroom floods during your soiree, wanna sneak off to get all kissy faced with your newest crush, or that totally intrusive & nosey friend gets past you annnnd.... BUSTED!! >_<  *slaps forehead*  On the other hand 2. This nasty habit has much more life effecting consequences! You know that "outwardly I'm alright, but inside not so much!" Yeah... your home is a reflection of how you feel about yourself! If everything else is clean but your room looks like a natural disater left you an autograph.. its definitely time for some REFLECTION & then some ACTION!!

Time For Some Action *cues N.E.R.D.*

The first and most important thing that I can do right now is GET STARTED!! Period.

The second most important thing I can do is GET ORGANIZED!! Making a to do list & checking off each thing as I go always helps me! First up... Cleaning my room.. & yesss I mean hanging up clothes as opposed to throwing them in the closet!

Finally, I'm investing in a huge cutesy calendar for the wall beside my desk! That way I can set aside days to do my most important chores, projects, errands!

3 simple steps can be by far the biggest steps you take to kicking old habits & taking your life from blaahh to Rahh! Too peppy? Ok.. but.. You get the picture! Lol!

GET GOING HONEY... WHATCHA WAITING ON?! =)

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment