Saturday, August 27, 2011

CHoPPiN iT uP

As you guys know.. back around February I started my hair journey! I was really excited & my hair was indeed growing! I started at armpit length & until a few days ago was just barely bra strap length...



HOWEVER...

One part of the process was really NOT working for me... BUNNING!!



For most it is a protective style.. for me it was quite the opposite! I started to notice that my hair was getting really thin! The middle was very long but the outer part had broken off, right around where my ponytail holder goes, from all the buns! There was a lot of see-through when I wore my hair straight!!! *GASPS* O_O



Something had to be done & sooooo......




Here I am minus over 6 inches!! My hair is layered and just barely touches my shoulders! Decided to start my journey from scratch.. without all the previous damage!!
Yes I said I would never Big Chop but I did & I've never felt better about it!!! :]

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment