Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NOTD 8.16.11

This week I chose to paint my nails this creamy fuschia color. It is N.Y.C. Nail Glossies in #235. I've had this nail polish for about 4 or 5 years actually & I haven't used it in about that long also! So when I sat down to pick a color for the next few days.. this one just screamed REVIVE ME!!! LOL! As promised.. this is a classic cheapie.. I believe I bought this polish for about $1.72 from Wal-Mart! *claps*

New York Color Nail Glossies
#235 (a raspberry/fuschia shade)
Wal-Mart for $1.72
Noooot a very good close up! Sorry.. I was messy & rushed! *giggles* :) 
OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, NYC Nail Glossies 235, Seche Vite Top Coat
You may have noticed that my base coat & top coat are NOT cheapies!! This is because I think it's far better to invest in these two mani essentials than anything else! A good base coat and top coat can make whatever color you use really pop & last days longer!! I got the OPI Natural Nail Base Coat from Meijers for  $7.29 & the Seche Vite Fast Drying Top Coat also from Meijers for a little over $5!!

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment