Thursday, August 18, 2011

Just A Lil Old Fashioned..


Okay....... yesterday I washed & conditioned & all that *Nicki M Voice* !!! I've kinda fallen off my hair routine but that's because my hair needs serious rescuing!!! Annnywho... So I decided that I'd use my flexirods ((on wet hair)) ..... WRONG!!! My hair stayed wet.. I mean WET... ALL day long!! I'm talking like I rolled it at about 1130 AM.. come 1130 PM the mess was STILL wet! WTeFF!! So I decided forget it.. I am NOT sleeping in flexirods! I took the flexirods out and it was a mess of part dried.. part super damp.. curly.. limp.. HORROR!! No worries.. I threw on my satin cap and went to bed! Well you know it was nothing to mess with this morning when I took that satin cap off right?! LOL! So here is the throwback.. I mean pioneer woman THROWBACK, with a new chic twist style that I came up with today!!

Excuse my messy vanity lol! :)




Unruly Hair - 0  Crissa - 1

xxo

2 comments: