Thursday, August 11, 2011

NOTD.. YAAAY!!!

Okay so I have been wanting to do these posts for.. like... FOREVERRRR!!! LOL! I literally paint my nails like every 3 days! I'm totally OCD about it! Once it chips.. it HAS to come off! & I also buy a new nail polish each time I do this! Now.. I know what you're thinking.. ridiculous right?! Weellll... not quite! While I love my OPI's & Essie's & China Glazes.. I am not the $8 a bottle buying type of chick! I am CHEAP when it comes to that! I opt for about $2-3 at the most!

Annnyyywho.. so from now on.. whenever I repaint my nails I'm going to snap a photo & post! That way we can share our fav colors & nail trends, tips, tricks & such! Oooww!!

Lately I've been all about the red polish because.. well honestly.. S/O to My Babe LOL.. he loves red nails on me & well.. I aim to please! HAAA!!! :) So my nails have been mostly red these last few mani/pedis!
**Quick Tip: PAMPER YOURSELF DIVAS!!!** Ever since my mom would let me have polish (mostly clear & pinks) I have been giving myself mani & pedi's! If you're not sporting minx or acrylics there's just no reason to give your good money to the nail shop when you can do just as good a job for $FREE.99!!!

Here are a few NOTD's from the past weeks...

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Red Carpet
Drugstore.. about $3!

Red Carpet close up

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Red Cherry
Drugstore.. about $3

Essie in After Sex
Ulta for 60% off.. $3.20 ish!

S/O to Chioma over at Chocolatte's Box ... here's a few RED nail options for ya lovely!!! :)

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment