Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Point Em Out!!! : NOTD x 8.22


This week I dumped the creamy colors I've been so in love with & opted for some frosty tones! I painted most of the nails an iridescent hot pink with purple & blue undertones, and the pointer fingers a frosty white. I used 2 different polishes to achieve the frosted white, I painted a base coat of creamy white (SCP in Snow Me White) & topped it off with a frosted white (Pure Ice in Platinum). I wanted them to stand out and the stark white I found is very shocking!

SCP in Shining Hearts.. Meijer $2
SCP in Snow Me White.. Meijer $2
Pure Ice in Platinum.. Wal-Mart $1
As promised I stuck to my cheapy brands! Sinful Colors Professional can be found at Meijers, and Pure Ice polishes can be found at Wal-Mart... ALL at $2 or LESS!!! :)

in low light
in brighter light

No need to stick to the same old blah monotone mani or to go off the deep end with nail designs on every finger!!! Amp it up & keep in fresh with a color.. or two... on random nails!!

xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment