Monday, July 25, 2011

Crissa Reads

City Chic: The Modern Girl's Guide to Living Large on Less
By Nina Willdorf

This book is soo cute! I'm knee deep in the Home decor portion of the book & I'm already looking around my apartment for how to optimize space & make it beautiful!

So far I've already learned what colors are best for which rooms, that sometimes one fabulously painted accent wall is best, and all about lighting & ambience for less!

Definitely looking forward to reading the rest of book which covers topics like: toning down your fitness budget, entertaining for less, style staples & shop n' save!

If you're an undergrad living within four concrete walls with a bunkbed.. ahem dormroom.. or a recent grad making a major move into the city with a small budget, or just a glam single diva ready to strike out on her own! This book is absolutely for you!!

xxo


2 comments:

  1. I'm literally going to go get this tomorrow. I LOVE books like this =]!!!!

    - Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its totally worth it! Definitely a good read! :)

    ReplyDelete