Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ok.. I'm obsessed with 4!

Beyonce is just doing it for me this whole album OMG!!! I went to her VEVO channel originally to watch the Best Thing I Never Had video! Yes it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL.. & so eerie since I've been like all about the wedding shows that come on TLC & WEtv lately LOL! But after watching the video.. in true YouTube fashion.. related videos pop up at the end & that's when I saw Year of 4! I knew I just had to watch especially when I read in the description that it's a documentary style video! Well ya'll... I LOVED IT!! I get so happy and excited via other people's experiences all the time!! And this video was so inspiring! I do not wish to be famous or any kind of superstar, but I do wish to be in total control of my life and LIVE it the way that I want to.. experience the world around me... I wish to OPEN MY EYES.. just as Bey says in this video! Anywho.. enough blab! Below is both videos... BEST THING I NEVER HAD + YEAR OF 4! Hope you guys enjoy as much as I did! :)


After watching this next video.. how could you not be inspired or moved to do.. ANYTHING?!!



XXO

1 comment:

  1. That video is definitely inspiring... (of all things, I felt like going for a run) Beyonce' is amazing. she really does make you feel like you can pretty much do anything! INSPIRED!

    ReplyDelete