Friday, April 22, 2011

My Hair Regimen

FINALLY!! I'm posting my hair journey regimen in detail for you guys!! I thought I had posted this before.. buuuut!! LOL! Here it is!!

Nightly:
-Moisturize + Seal*       (ORS Oil Moisturiziner + Olive Oil)
-WRAP!

Weekly:
- Massage scalp           (Castor Oil)
-Wash 1x                    (Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Shampoo)
-Deep Condition            (Silk Elements Luxury Moisturizing Conditioner.. sit under dryer for 30-45mins, no dryer- leave on for 1 hour or more)
-Co-wash 1x
-Apply Leave-in conditioner, Seal, Air dry   (Cantu Leave-in Conditioner)

Monthly:
-clarify                      (ORS Uplifting Shampoo)
-Protein Treatment      (Aphogee Keratin 2 Minute Reconstructor)

Relax                         (every 10-12wks; ORS Olive Oil Relaxer in Normal)
Hot Oil Treatment as needed
Prepoo as needed (honey, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, avocado oil + conditioner)

* Seal means to lock in your moisturizer with an oil.. I use olive oil!!

So far my hair seems to be loving this regimen! It feels healthier and looks shinier! I'm happy with it.. however I'm still experimenting & things are bound to change considering I'm only 3 months into my hair journey! I really want to try the Herbal Essences Long Term Relationship products! I've heard great things! Also possibly the Herbal Essences Hello Hydration or V05 Moisture Milk conditioners for co-washes! At this point.. anything is possible!!

As always HHG dolls!! :)

xxo

1 comment:

  1. Your hair look great your blog is cute :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete