Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kudos Michelle Obama, NABEF & Beyonce !!!!

Not that "Get Me Bodied" didn't have everyone, from your granny to your 2 year old baby cousin, up and dancing!

Now Beyonce is at it again! The NABEF, our First Lady, Michelle Obama, & Beyonce have come up with a great remake of "Get Me Bodied" ... now called "Move Your Body" + choreo for the NABEF's "Let's Move" Flash Workout! 

It's a great way to get kids excited about living healthier lifestyles! As a mother I applaud Michelle Obama for all her efforts being made to get our nation's children happier and healthier! Nothing is more important to this nation than it's future generations! So kudos  Lady O, NABEF & Bey!!! :)


Nothing makes me happier than seeing little kids dancing... it's so stinkin cute! Makes me want to learn this! I will definitely be putting this song into my Workout Playlist!!

xxo

2 comments:

  1. THat video was great!!!! It gets the kids motivated to live a healthier life style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know.. it's a very positive movement! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete