Tuesday, May 29, 2012

What I've Learned... This Month

So this is a new style of post that I wanted to share with you guys. As I'm growing in life.. I'm constantly learning new things about myself & this beautifully crazy, amazing life I've been blessed with. So what have I learned this month??

SIMPLICITY is KEY!! 

And just how have I applied this method of thinking to my life??

Mind:
There's somthing profoundly joyful about the simple task of painting my nails on a bummer emo kind of day! Girly things like this.. Always a mood changer! Also, Im a terrible procrastinator, however, if I simply set small goals for myself each day.. I get TONS done && the happy vibes flow!

Body:
Eating better makes me feel better!

Hair:
Less products & manipulation = Healthier Happier Hair

Skin:
I can make my skin immensely heathier if I simply wash my face 2xs a day! ( with oily skin it's a must) && STOP sleeping on my satin pillow case! (it breaks me out! Gross!) 

Spirit:
Simply praise.. Simply pray.. Simply smile at strangers... ALL good for my soul! :)

So ladies && gents.. How do you keep it simple in your own lives? What have you learned about yourself this month? Sound off in the comments below!

xxo


No comments:

Post a Comment