Saturday, January 8, 2011

Currently On Repeat...


"Moment 4 Life" by Nicki Minaj, off of her Pink Friday album, is my absolute FAVORITE song right now! It just fuels my fire! I want to work that much harder to reach all my dreams! It's not necessarily the lyrics.. but the message behind them! That.. "I've worked so hard & now I'm finally seeing my dreams come to fruition! This is my moment!" That sigh of relief.. that you've finally made it! One day.. I'll have that!

Did ya'll see Drake up in this video getting all cuddly & cutesy with Nicki??!! I'm a big fan of them both && I SO want to see them together.. I know I'm not the only one! ^_^

The video for this song should be dropping soon.. I can't wait to see it! So here's some stills from the upcoming video..




xxo

No comments:

Post a Comment